Stainless Steel Crown
"The best feeling is knowing you are the one who made a child smile."
I Crown Primary Molar Crown
Stainless Steel Primary Molar Crown
Give children the gift of a healthy and confident smile with I Crown.
Stainless Steel Crown (SSC) is preformed tooth-shaped crown that fits over the remaining tooth structure to protect the tooth from further breakdown with the properties of extremely durable, long lasting and easy to care for.
- Extensive Tooth Decay: protect the remaining tooth structure, prevent further decay and strengthen the tooth
- Primary (Baby) Teeth: commonly used in pediatric dentistry to preserve primary teeth until they naturally fall out
- Fractured or Weakened Teeth: provide stability and protection against further damage
- Teeth with Pulp Treatment: seal and protect the tooth
After a pulpotomy (removal of infected pulp tissue), or
pulpectomy (complete removal of pulp tissue)
- Cost-Effective Restoration: offer durability and functionality at a lower cost compared to other restorative options
Crowns are available in two convenient kits and as individual refills
I Crown Refills
Ergonomic design keeps natural shape:
Precise anatomical structure and high surface gloss prevent food accumulation and have a natural tooth shape.
Excellent strength and wear resistance :
I Crowns are built to last with their strong occlusal surfaces that resist abrasion and perforation. Pliable cervical areas make contouring and crimping easy
Pre-trimmed and crimped for fast and easy placement :
Thanks to optimum size, arrived at after significant research, I Crowns require less trimming, contouring and crimping
There are six possible sizes for each deciduous molar providing a wide degree of choice to the clinician when it comes to selecting the appropriate restoration.